Minimum age: At least one person 21 years or older is required in every room during the months of February through May. During the remainder of the year, at least one person 18 years or older is required in every room.
Spring breakers (either groups or individuals) are not allowed at any RIU property at any time during the year. RIU Hotels & Resorts, reserves the right to withhold admission to any Spring Breaker arriving on property.
Riu Palace Pacifico is on Flamingos Beach, a 2-minute drive from Riu Vallarta and Riu Jalisco and 9 miles from downtown Puerto Vallarta. In the Riu tradition, the new, all-inclusive Riu Palace Pacifico combines magnificent architecture and elegant furnishings with unparalleled service to create the perfect place for vacationers seeking total relaxation, luxury and comfort.
• Hot and cold dishes, pizza, salads and dessert
• Hot and cold dishes; special themed dinners 3 times a week
• Fusion cuisine
• Japanese restaurant
• Grill and steakhouse
• Mexican restaurant
• Beach volleyball
• Health club/fitness center
• Hot tub
• Live entertainment
• Live music
• Dive lessons
About 20 minutes (9 miles) from Puerto Vallarta International Airport
• Check-in time: 3 PM
• Check-out time: Noon
• Minimum check-in age: 18
• Traveling with children: Babysitting service, Children under 2 stay free, Kid's club
• Spring Breakers (either groups or individuals, regardless of age) are not allowed at any RIU property, at any time during the year.