Construction notice: Click “see more” for details.
Promotions available: Click “see more” for details.
Playacar Palace will be closed from August 15, 2017 – November 15, 2017, for enhancements.
Get up to $1,500 Resort Credit
When you book a vacation at Palace Resorts, you’ll automatically get a credit in your guest folio - up to $2,500 US Dollars, depending on how many nights you book. You can use your credit to pay for rounds of golf, spa experiences and all sorts of other stuff on the resort. There’s no need to reserve anything in advance, just visit the Palace Vacation Planner desk when you arrive to plan your activity or get ideas.
• Terms: There are some limits on how much of your credit you can spend on certain activities, based on how long your stay is. The good news is, if you don’t use all of your credit by the end of your stay, you’ll get the balance back on a card at check-out. It’s good toward any stay in the next year*, and you can even pass it along to a friend, for their next visit to Palace.
Stays of 5-8 nights receive $1,500 per room/per stay, up to the equivalent of $750 per room/per stay with a 4 night stay and up to the equivalent of $500 per room/per stay with a 3 night stay. The maximum credit for stays of 9-11 nights is $2,000 per room/per stay and for stays of 12+ nights or more is $2,500 per room/per stay. Reservations for services and amenities must be requested at the resort upon arrival and are subject to availability. Resort Credit is cash on your hotel account and cannot be reimbursed in cash. Used credit amount is subject to a 16% operational fee. Not combinable with any other unused credit. Unused credit cannot be reimbursed in cash, is valid for up to 1 year from the check out date, is transferable once to one guest, and does not apply towards Spa services. International Calling: Can be used to pay for international calls. 16% tax will apply to all international calls and must be paid at checkout.
Kids Stay Free
• Children 12 and under stay, play, and eat free! Promotion valid for up to two children per reservation.
• Book through August 28, 2017 for travel June 1 - August 31, 2017
• Terms: Hotel blackout dates may apply, minimum 3-night stay required, new reservations only - cannot be applied to previously booked rooms, combinable, may be withdrawn at any time. Limited two (2) free children per room. Promotion is not applicable in the Family Deluxe Category. Promotion based on arrival date. Reservations with overlapping dates qualify, discount will apply for nights within travel window. Childs age must be reported in the reservation and proof of age will be required upon check-in. In the event the age of the child is over 12 years at the time of check-in the difference in rate will be charged upon check-in directly to the guest.
• Special offer: Unlimited Golf
• Book three nights or more and enjoy, unlimited rounds of golf, transportation to and from course, practices balls, food & beverages included at Moon Spa & Golf Club and Riviera Cancun Golf Club the golf cart fee is now $38.00 USD per person, per round at Moon Spa & Golf Club & at Riviera Cancun Golf.
• Book and travel by December 23, 2017
• Terms: Based on availability., Hotel blackout dates may apply., New reservations only; cannot be applied to previously booked rooms., Specials are not transferable., Unused portions of this special have no cash value., Offer may be withdrawn at any time., The hotel will give you any coupons, vouchers or gifts for this special when you check in.
This intimate beachfront hotel features a championship golf course and fully equipped spa. You'll love the in-room hot tub and private balcony in every room, delicious food and drinks, unlimited tours and evening entertainment – all included in your stay. Enjoy the laid-back charm of Playa del Carmen among the lush foliage of the Yucatan Peninsula. Play golf at the Robert Von Hagge-designed 18-hole championship golf course, or enjoy an aromatherapy massage at the resort's impressive spa.
AAV Preferred Hotel
Playacar Palace will closed from September 1 through November 1, 2016 for renovations.