Promotions available: Click “see more” for details.
Unlimited spa and golf
Guests who stay 3 nights or more are entitled to the unlimited spa and golf during their stay based on the number of nights booked.
Book January 5 - October 30, 2017
Travel August 15 - November 1, 2017
Terms: Based on availability. Hotel blackout dates may apply. New reservations only; cannot be applied to previously booked rooms. Minimum stay of 3 nights; Unused portions of this special have no cash value. The hotel will give you any coupons vouchers or gifts for this special when you check in. This special is combinable with Resort Credit and Kids Stay Free promotions. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Book now and get $1500 resort credit to use towards tours, spa, golf dinner and more.
• Terms: Based on availability. Hotel blackout dates may apply, Based on a 7 night stay, Minimum 3-night stay required. New reservations only; cannot be applied to previously booked rooms. Unused portions of this special have no cash value. Not valid for group travel. This special is combinable. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Savings applies to hotel only.
• Special offer: Unlimited Golf
• Book three nights or more and enjoy, unlimited rounds of golf, transportation to and from course, practices balls, food & beverages included at Moon Spa & Golf Club and Riviera Cancun Golf Cluthe golf cart fee is now $38.00 USD per person, per round at Moon Spa & Golf Club & at Riviera Cancun Golf. b
• Book and travel by December 23, 2017
• Terms: Based on availability., Hotel blackout dates may apply., New reservations only; cannot be applied to previously booked rooms., Specials are not transferable., Unused portions of this special have no cash value., Offer may be withdrawn at any time., The hotel will give you any coupons, vouchers or gifts for this special when you check in.
If you thought this small island had no place for high-end design, luxury and comfort, think again. Isla Mujeres Palace unites all of these qualities throughout its 62 rooms and facilities. Everything in this cozy property has been designed to please the most discerning traveler. Once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine, the 'island of women' has scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks and sculptured cliffs. Discover the charm, modern facilities and high-end amenities of Isla Mujeres Palace.
AAV Preferred Hotel